Ever since the official release of Android 9 Pie by Google, we have seen many custom ROMs based on the source code of Android 9 Pie becoming available. Since AOSP is AOSP, it does not come with any Google Apps or Gapps. If you want to install AOSP ROMs for getting the features of Android 9 Pie, you will need to install the Gapps after installing the custom ROM so that all the functions run smoothly.
Today, we are here with a list of some of the best Android 9 Gapps packages which would work wonderfully well after you have installed the custom ROMs. Since these are still in the initial stages, so don’t be alarmed if there are some issues that you are experiencing. Compatibility might be an issue but when given time, these Gapps will come good.
These packages work fine for most Android devices with Architecture types like ARM, ARM64, etc. Since these packages aren’t device-specific you can have a try and download them for your device. You can go down and search for device architecture and select the type of Gapps package that you want.
Download Gapps for Android Pie
|Architecture||Android 9 Gapps Type||Download Link|
How to download the Gapps package
- Download the Gapps package which you want by going to the links mentioned above.
- Now, place the downloaded file to the root of your device.
- After that, power off the device and boot it into Recovery mode.
- In the custom recovery, scroll down and look for ‘flash zip from SD card’ option. Then, press the power button to select it.
- Now, press the power button again to select ‘choose zip from SD card’.
- Using the volume keys head over to the ‘zip file’ and select it using the ‘power’ button.
- Confirm the installation and wait for the procedure to start.
- Once the installation is complete, go back and reboot the device.
Visit – Download Android Pie ROM